Benefits of Taking Martial Arts
Who Can Benefit from Our Program?
- Children and Adults of all skill levels
- Those with Special Needs: Behavioral/Disciplinary needs, ADHD, Autism, Down's Syndrome, Sensory Disorders and Physical Limitations
- Individuals with Low Self-esteem and Social Challenges (peer pressure and bullying)
Benefits for Adults (13 & up)
Our classes are taught in a non-threatening and positive environment and are focused on self-improvement. Students learn at their own fitness level while progressing in skill and technique and we encourage the participation of all ages and skill levels because anyone can benefit from martial arts. They offer a good balance of structure and discipline mixed with a lot of fun. Our adult classes offer many of the same benefits as the children’s as well as these:
- Increased physical fitness and energy, strength, balance and flexibility
- Stress reduction and improved quality of life
- Self-awareness/Empowerment attained from learning practical self-defense skills and building confidence.
- Great Family Activity – provides a unique opportunity to experience their journey through martial arts together.
About our System
Our system was created to help students improve their physical, mental and spiritual well-being during their martial arts training. It is a modernized system of fighting that offers more than just kicking and punching. It teaches practical self-defense skills through levels that use many different fighting methods such as striking, grappling, throwing and pressure points. It teaches self-improvement through qualities and a creed that emphasize positive manner, self-discipline and respect.
Martial Arts is not a sport, but a way of life.