Cincy Family Choice Awards
We are excited to announce we have been named Cincy Family Choice Award for Best Karate School. Thank you for this honor We are deeply grateful to our students and parents who made this possible. Click here for additional information.
ATTN ALL STUDENTS
All classes wil return to normal days and times. Please follow the guidelines below:
- Please monitor your temperature
- If feeling ill, please refrain from attending class
- Wash hands or apply hand sanitizer before class
- One parent only (please keep siblings at home when possible)
- Face masks are optional
- Be respectful and maintain your distance
- No contact permitted in the school
- Classes will start on schedule but end 5 minutes early to allow transition between classes
- Please do not arrive more then 5 minutes early for class
- Class sizes will be limited when necessary
NOTE: We use G200 GClean: Kills COVID-19 in minutes. Keep sanitizing for up to 30 days on hard non-porous surfaces. Not a cleaner, G200 is catalyzed to sanitize, disinfect & dry in less than 10 minutes with no wiping. Ready to use, no mixing, applies easily in minutes by conventional spray equipment. Water based & odor free, non toxic chemicals. Safe for humans, pets and the environment.
Welcome to Patten's Martial Arts
Patten’s Martial Arts has been owned and operated by Jason and Angie Patten since 1995. We believe that practicing martial arts can benefit anyone and we are dedicated to teaching martial arts for the purpose of self-improvement. Our goal is to help each student to fulfill their personal needs in order to be successful in our program and in life.
How To Try Our Program
We encourage everyone to try out our program by offering a free month of classes with a free uniform. This is a great way to find out what it is about. If you would like to try our classes, contact us or simply stop in - you do not have to make an appointment or call ahead. Look at our training schedule, arrive 10 minutes early to any of our children’s white belt classes (ages 4-12) or any adult class (ages 13 &up) and you can get started!
Congratulations to all of our students who earned new belts this month! Keep up the hard work and stay focused on your next goal. You are doing a great job!
Martial Arts is not a sport, but a way of life.